1. The Millbrook family is promoted by The Millbrook Garden Company of Tubwell Lane,Jarvis Brook, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RJ.
2. Applicants must be aged 18+ to join the Millbrook family.
3. By applying for or using the Millbrook family card, the cardholder agrees to be bound by these terms as varied from time to time. Any change to these terms will be posted on The Millbrook Garden Company website (www.millbrookgardencentre.co.uk)
4. The Millbrook Garden Company reserves the right to cancel the card and any benefits attributed to it at any time. In respect of any unused offers, The Millbrook Garden Company will honour these offers in conjunction with the expiry date of that individual offer.
5. The Millbrook Garden Company reserves the right to substitute prizes or rewards in the event of circumstances outside its control.
6. The Millbrook family is open to individuals only and is not available to members of a group or club. Neither the card nor any offers are transferable or resalable.
7. The Millbrook Garden Company reserves the right to vary the level/value of prizes at any time and without notification.
8. The prizes & rewards earned are not exchangeable for cash, gift vouchers, or any other excluded category of products and can only be used as explained on the voucher.
9. Members are only permitted to hold one card.
10. If no transaction occurs on a card in any 12 month period, the card may expire and any offers may be cancelled.
11. Any prize vouchers or rewards vouchers issued to a cardholder are subject to the terms and conditions printed on the voucher.
12. A cardholder is responsible for looking after the card and The Millbrook Garden Company is not responsible for any lost or stolen cards.
13. Lost or damaged cards may be replaced at The Millbrook Garden Company’s discretion. Customers may be charged for this service.
14. All The Millbrook family cards remain the property of The Millbrook Garden Company and the cardholder shall return the card if requested by The Millbrook Garden Company.