It’s not just plants that we’re passionate about at Millbrook, we also love good quality food and we are proud to work with local suppliers to offer a wide range of food, from the everyday, through to something extra special.
Our Gravesend centre unveiled a brand new Food Hall in August 2021. This new facility stocks a delicious selection of over 600 food and drink products from over 43 local producers all under one roof – reducing food miles and keeping the very best flavours in the local community. After the sad closure of our in-store Rooks Butchers concession, The Millbrook Butchers opened in March 2022 and is also located in the Food Hall, supplying amazing fresh meats, cheeses and more.
Both of our centres stock traditional sweets and gourmet chocolates, seasonal preserves and chutneys, beers and ciders, along with our own range of Millbrook biscuits, cakes, jams and sweets. We’re proud stockists of delicious COOK frozen meals and a new ‘free from’ range ensuring there is something for everyone!
Our ranges change with the seasons, so you’re guaranteed to find something to tempt you.
Local Suppliers include:
- Ciders, wines and fruit juices from Biddenden Vineyard
- ‘Proper Classic’ mayonnaise range from Essex Garden Food in Chelmsford
- Chilli sauces and jams from Kent Chilli Jam Farm in Dartford
- Local Honey from Fawkham Bee Company
- Dockyard and Son of Guns Gin from Copper Rivet Distillery in Chatham