Joining the Millbrook family is the start of something special: it‘s all about us making offers available to our customers and a whole host of additional personal benefits, rewards and surprises for our stores’ loyal visitors and purchasers. We invite you to become part of our extended family!
We take the privacy of your data very seriously so want to make sure you are aware of how we will use your data whilst you are a member.If you ticked the box on the application form to agree to it, we will use your data, including your month and year of birth, to monitor when you visit and make purchases at any of our stores whether in the garden centre or just enjoying a coffee. This enables us to offer special offers and surprises to our valued customers who make regular use of our facilities. From time to time, as part of this monitoring, we may make use of experts who can analyse the spend across our departments and stores which will further help us to support you. Rest assured we do not disclose any names in this data and only use this information for your benefit; we will never sell your data to other parties.
If you didn’t tick the box on the application form, we will still include you for our legitimate interests in promotions or information from time to time on events we are offering, some garden tips or other seasonal offers. You can still benefit from our services without us monitoring your transactions, but for added value and those special offers we encourage you to join our extended family offering.
We may contact you by post, email, mobile phone text messaging and telephone with Millbrook Garden Company related communications only. Please let us know should you prefer us not to use any of these communication channels.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Millbrook family is promoted by The Millbrook Garden Company of Tubwell Lane,Jarvis Brook, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RJ.
- Applicants must be aged 18+ to join the Millbrook family.
- By applying for or using the Millbrook family card, the cardholder agrees to be bound by these terms as varied from time to time. Any change to these terms will be posted on The Millbrook Garden Company website (www.millbrookgc.co.uk)
- The Millbrook Garden Company reserves the right to cancel the card and any benefits attributed to it at any time. In respect of any unused offers, The Millbrook Garden Company will honour these offers in conjunction with the expiry date of that individual offer.
- The Millbrook Garden Company reserves the right to substitute prizes or rewards in the event of circumstances outside its control.
- The Millbrook family is open to individuals only and is not available to members of a group or club. Neither the card nor any offers are transferable or resalable.
- The Millbrook Garden Company reserves the right to vary the level/value of prizes or benefits at any time and without notification.
- The prizes & rewards earned are not exchangeable for cash, gift vouchers, or any other excluded category of products and can only be used as explained on the voucher.
- Members are only permitted to hold one card.
- If no transaction occurs on a card in any 36 month period, the card will expire and any offers will be cancelled.
- Any prize vouchers or rewards vouchers issued to a cardholder are subject to the terms and conditions printed on the voucher.
- A cardholder is responsible for looking after the card and The Millbrook Garden Company is not responsible for any lost or stolen cards.
- Lost or damaged cards may be replaced at The Millbrook Garden Company’s discretion. Customers may be charged for this service.
- All The Millbrook family cards remain the property of The Millbrook Garden Company and the cardholder shall return the card if requested by The Millbrook Garden Company.
- The Millbrook Garden Company is not responsible for any errors resulting from fraudulent use of a card or the inability of a cardholder to receive or redeem credits or use vouchers, unless in any such case it is caused by The Millbrook Garden Company’s negligence or fraud.
- The Millbrook Garden Company reserves the right to terminate The Millbrook family at any time by giving three months’ notice of its intention to do so. Any such notice will be posted on the The Millbrook Garden Company website (www.millbrookgc.co.uk)
- Rewards are only offered as a result of purchasing products within The Millbrook Garden Company’s stores.
- All sections of the application must be completed in full. The Millbrook Garden Company reserve the right not to accept any incomplete application forms.
- Rewards may only be redeemed by the named member of The Millbrook family.
- Redemption offers and redemption partners may change from time to time.
- Particular redemption offers may have their own particular Terms & Conditions. By taking up any such offer, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- Full Terms & Conditions of any offers made via The Millbrook family can be found on our website.
- Nothing in the Terms & Conditions shall limit or exclude The Millbrook Garden Centre or the The Millbrook family’s liability or for any other liability the exclusion or limitation of which is not permitted by law (nothing in the Terms & Conditions affects your statutory rights).
- The Millbrook Garden Company can accept no liability for personal loss or injury at any of the participating venues as far as permitted by law.
- The Millbrook Garden Company adheres to the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.