Would you like to work at Millbrook? See all our current opportunities below.
We like to have fun, while working hard and doing a great job, there are 140 of us at our two sites in Gravesend and Staplehurst. We have a friendly working environment were we believe that personality, a willingness to learn and be part of our success are key. If you have the right attitude we can provide the product knowledge training, as well as supervisor and management training.
So what makes a Millbrook person special? We believe it is:
- Being approachable, helpful and smiley
- Taking pride in your work and enjoying working for Millbrook
- Taking personal responsibility to help us achieve our goals
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Being positive and open in your communication with customers and colleagues at all times
- Taking the initiative to make a difference without being prompted
- Getting involved, sharing ideas, doing a great job and encouraging others
Want to join us?
- Competitive rates of pay
- A personal pension available to all who qualify after 3 months’ employment with company contributions
- 20% discount on most purchases after a qualifying period
- 28 days holiday inclusive of statutory days (pro rata for part-time employees)
If the opportunities advertised below are not for you then we always welcome applications from people with previous Garden Centre, Retail, Catering or Sales experience who are committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
Please note that we will only respond to speculative applications by email, therefore please ensure this is included on your application.