Let’s get growing! We have introduced some new measures to ensure the safety of our staff and customers, so please have a read through the information below so you are familiar with our new way of shopping before you come to visit us. We can’t wait to welcome you back!
From the 24th July by law you must wear a face covering in our centres.
Our team are working hard in a challenging situation. Please be kind, patient and understanding if things don’t quite go as planned. Abuse will not be tolerated.
Restaurant and greencafé update 21/07/20
Gravesend: The Mill restaurant remains temporarily closed. In the meantime we are delighted to announce the opening of our Snack Shack Outdoor Dining experience. For more information on opening hours and menu, please click here.
Staplehurst: Our greencafé remains temporarily closed.
Crowborough: Our greencafé remains temporarily closed.
- Our temporary opening hours are:
Gravesend: 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday.
Staplehurst: 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday.
Crowborough: 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday.
- Our toilets are open at Gravesend and closed at Staplehurst and Crowborough.
- If you or your household members have any of the symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come to the store.
- From Wednesday 29th July children are welcome into our centres. Please keep children with you at all times.
- From Wednesday 29th July dogs are welcome back to our centres.
- We are limiting the number of customers in our stores at any one time – please be patient and bear with us.
- Take a cleaned trolley at the entrance for your shopping. One trolley per household.
- When you are queuing to enter the store and once inside, please keep a distance of 2 metres between yourself and other customers.
- Avoid touching products you may not purchase
- Complete your shopping as quickly as possible
- We have installed protective screens at the tills and informational signage throughout the store. Please follow instructions.
- Pay with chip and pin cards or Apple Pay – we are not accepting cash
- We are not currently accepting HTA (Horticultural Trades Association) vouchers
- We are only able to offer refunds on faulty goods
Clothing and shoes returns policy
- Our changing rooms are currently closed so you will not be able to try on clothes or shoes.
- Should you be unhappy with your purchase you may return it, unworn, within 28 days, with your receipt as proof of purchase, for a refund or exchange.
- All returned clothing items will be quarantined for 72 hours before being returned to the shop floor for sale.
- The returns policy does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer.