Let’s get growing! We are delighted to announce we are open. We have introduced some new measures to ensure the safety of our staff and customers, so please have a read through the information below so you are familiar with our new way of shopping before you come to visit us. We can’t wait to welcome you back!
- Our temporary opening hours are:
Gravesend: 9am to 4.30pm Mon-Sat and 10am to 4pm Sunday.
Staplehurst: 10am to 5pm Mon-Sat and 10am to 4pm Sunday.
Crowborough: 10am to 4pm Tue-Sat.
- Our cafes and restaurant remain closed.
- If you or your household members have any of the symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come to the store.
- We are currently unable to accept children under 12, or dogs, in our stores.
- We are limiting the number of customers in our stores at any one time – please be patient and bear with us.
- Take a cleaned trolley at the entrance for your shopping
- When you are queuing to enter the store and once inside, please keep a distance of 2 metres between yourself and other customers.
- Avoid touching products you may not purchase
- Complete your shopping as quickly as possible
- We have installed protective screens at the tills and informational signage throughout the store. Please follow instructions.
- Pay with chip and pin cards or Apple Pay
- We are not currently accepting HTA vouchers
- We are only able to offer refunds on faulty goods
- Our team are working hard in a challenging situation. Please be patient and understanding if things don’t quite go as planned.