Let’s get growing! We have introduced some new measures to ensure the safety of our staff and customers, so please have a read through the information below so you are familiar with our new way of shopping before you come to visit us. We can’t wait to welcome you back!
By law you must wear a face covering in our centres.
Our team are working hard in a challenging situation. Please be kind, patient and understanding if things don’t quite go as planned. Abuse will not be tolerated.
Events update 05/10/20
For information on our safety measures for customers attending our events, please click here
We are displaying the NHS Covid-19 Test & Trace posters in our centres. Customers who are dining with us who are able to do so must scan the QR Code on the posters using their phones to comply with the latest regulations. We are also asking customers to become a member of the Millbrook family before dining so that we can ensure we have captured everyone’s details effectively. Thank you for your co-operation.
- Our opening hours are:
Gravesend: 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday.
Staplehurst: 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday.
Crowborough: 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday.
- Our toilets are open at all our centres.
- If you or your household members have any of the symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come to the store.
- Please keep children with you at all times.
- Dogs are welcome back to our centres, but only assistance dogs may enter our cafe and restaurant areas.
- We are limiting the number of customers in our stores at any one time – please be patient and bear with us.
- Take a cleaned trolley at the entrance for your shopping. One trolley per household.
- When you are queuing to enter the store and once inside, please keep a distance of 2 metres between yourself and other customers.
- Avoid touching products you may not purchase
- Complete your shopping as quickly as possible
- We have installed protective screens at the tills and informational signage throughout the store. Please follow instructions.
- Pay with chip and pin cards or Apple Pay – we are not accepting cash
- We are not currently accepting HTA (Horticultural Trades Association) vouchers
- We are only able to offer refunds on faulty goods
Clothing and shoes returns policy
- Our changing rooms are currently closed so you will not be able to try on clothes or shoes.
- Should you be unhappy with your purchase you may return it, unworn, within 28 days, with your receipt as proof of purchase, for a refund or exchange.
- All returned clothing items will be quarantined for 72 hours before being returned to the shop floor for sale.
- The returns policy does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer.