Shopping safely in our centres.
Please read the safety information below before visiting us. Thank you.
- If you or your household members have any of the symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come to the centre.
- For the health and wellbeing of all, when visiting The Mill restaurant, greencafé and Events Room, we encourage customers to wear a face covering when waiting in line and maintain social distancing.
- Please keep children with you at all times.
- We have installed protective screens at the tills and informational signage throughout the store. These will remain until further notice. Please follow instructions.
- Payment with chip and pin cards or Apple Pay is preferred.
- Our team are working hard in a challenging situation. Please be kind, patient and understanding if things don’t quite go as planned. Abuse will not be tolerated.
Our opening hours are:
- Gravesend: 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday.
- Staplehurst: 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday.
- Crowborough: This centre is now permanently closed.
Dogs are welcome to both our centres and there is a dedicated indoor area for customers and their dogs in The Mill restaurant at our Gravesend centre. Only assistance dogs may enter our cafe at Staplehurst.
- Please avoid touching products you may not purchase
Clothing and shoes returns policy
- We do not have changing rooms at any of our centres.
- Should you be unhappy with your purchase you may return it, unworn, within 28 days, with your receipt as proof of purchase, for a refund or exchange.
- The returns policy does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer.
Thank you for your support.